The GEAS research group offers a very wide range of possibilities for the analytical control of parameters and analytes in food, agricultural, environmental, water, plastics, metals and alloys, new materials, clinical parameters, etc …
The experience accumulated in almost forty years of working on OTRI contracts, the Company-University Foundation, and mixed innovation programs with private companies, together with the analytical instrumental techniques available in the GEAS laboratories, allow us to offer solid and reliable responses to practically all of the analytical problems that may arise, as well as advising on instrumental facilities and equipment for analytical laboratories.
- Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy. Graphite Furnace Atomization and Quartz Tube, Deuterium Corrector.
- GFAAS Perkin-Elmer 3030 Spectrophotometer with HGA 400 and Automatic Injector
- ICP-AES Thermo. Simultaneous Iris-Intrepid
- ICP-Masas Perkin-Elmer DRC-e Spectrometer
- GFAAS Spectrophotometer with Introduction of Slurries Perkin-Elmer A-300 and Injector AS-60
- ICP-Mass Spectrometer Perkin-Elmer Elan 6000
- GFAAS Spectrophotometer with Slurry Sampling Perkin-Elmer A-300 and Injector AS-60
- GFAAS Spectrophotometer Varian 400. Zeeman Corrector
- Perkin Elmer Nexion 2000 (ICP-MS) mass spectrometer
Chromatography and separation techniques
- HPLC Gradient Waters with UV-VIS, Fluorescence and Electrochemical Detector
- Hewlett-Packard Refractive Index Detector
- Low pressure preparative chromatography
- Gas Chromatography, Shimadzu GC-9
- Electrophoresis on one-dimensional, two-dimensional, polyacrylamide gel, isotachophoresis, Isoelectric focusing, Bio-Rad System
- Asymmetric Flow Field Flow Fractionation (A4F) POSTNOVA ANALYTICS
- Laser Ablation Nd / YAG 213 nm Autofocus, Microscope head and Glitter Time Resolved Analysis Software
- Microwave Digester
- Coulochem-II amperometric / coulometric detector (ESA)
- Autolab PGSTAT-12 (Eco-Chemie) potentiostat coupled to Maxtek PM-710 quartz microbalance
- Potentiostat Autolab PGSTAT 10 (Eco-Chemie)
- Portable 8X multipotentiostat uSTAT8000P (Dropsens), with screen printed multi-electrode battery interface (8X)
- Potentiostat µAutolab-Type III, with FRA measurement module (frequency analyzers) for electrochemical impedance spectroscopy.
- Maxtek PM-710 quartz microbalance, with quartz / gold electrodes (5 MHz)
- Petit Ampére amperometric detector (5-200 nA / V) (BioAnalytical Systems)
- LC-4C amperometric detector (BioAnalytical Systems) Conductivity meter Crison 525
- Orion Ion analyzer potentiometer (± 0.1 mV.)
- Autolab PGSTAT 10 (Eco-Chemie)
- Inelec Polarograph. DCT, NPP, DPP, SWP, LSP, ASV, CSV
Molecular spectroscopy and luminiscence
- Spectrofluorimeter, Perkin-Elmer LS-50
- Luminometer PTI (Photon Instrument Technology) QuantaMaster model QM2004 Modular
- Spectrofluorimeter, RF-150, Shimadzu
- UV-VIS Molecular Spectrophotometer, Perkin Elmer Lambda
- Molecular UV-VIS Spectrophotometer, Diode-Array HP 8452A
- UV-VIS Molecular Spectrophotometer, Hitachi 124
- Metallographic Microscope
- Atago Refractometer
- Centrifuge Heareus Megafuge 10
- Centrifuge Heraus biofuge 17S
Latest news from GEAS
Publications in special issue of Microchimica Acta (Topic Collection: X-NyNA-2022, Ciudad Real)
The GEAS group has recently published two papers in the special issue of the journal Microchimica Acta of the "X International Congress on Analytical Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (X-NyNA-2022)", held in Ciudad Real (September 5-8, 2022) on the campus of the...
Reading of the Doctoral Thesis of Celia Trujillo Lacasa (GEAS group)
On May 5, 2023, the GEAS group researcher Mrs. Celia Trujillo Lacasa defended her Doctoral Thesis, entitled: "Nano- and microplastics in the environment: presence, effects and their role as a trojan horse for other pollutants", in the Sala de Grados of the Faculty of...
Einstein and Aragonese Science: exhibition organized in the Auditorium of the University of Zaragoza from the GEAS
The GEAS researcher Josefina Pérez Arantegui has been part of the organizing committee of the temporary exhibition "Einstein and Aragonese Science", which is located in the Auditorium of the University of Zaragoza until July 1, 2023 (Odón de Buen room of the Museum of...