The GEAS research group offers a very wide range of possibilities for the analytical control of parameters and analytes in food, agricultural, environmental, water, plastics, metals and alloys, new materials, clinical parameters, etc …
The experience accumulated in almost forty years of working on OTRI contracts, the Company-University Foundation, and mixed innovation programs with private companies, together with the analytical instrumental techniques available in the GEAS laboratories, allow us to offer solid and reliable responses to practically all of the analytical problems that may arise, as well as advising on instrumental facilities and equipment for analytical laboratories.
- Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy. Graphite Furnace Atomization and Quartz Tube, Deuterium Corrector.
- GFAAS Perkin-Elmer 3030 Spectrophotometer with HGA 400 and Automatic Injector
- ICP-AES Thermo. Simultaneous Iris-Intrepid
- ICP-Masas Perkin-Elmer DRC-e Spectrometer
- GFAAS Spectrophotometer with Introduction of Slurries Perkin-Elmer A-300 and Injector AS-60
- ICP-Mass Spectrometer Perkin-Elmer Elan 6000
- GFAAS Spectrophotometer with Slurry Sampling Perkin-Elmer A-300 and Injector AS-60
- GFAAS Spectrophotometer Varian 400. Zeeman Corrector
- Perkin Elmer Nexion 2000 (ICP-MS) mass spectrometer
Chromatography and separation techniques
- HPLC Gradient Waters with UV-VIS, Fluorescence and Electrochemical Detector
- Hewlett-Packard Refractive Index Detector
- Low pressure preparative chromatography
- Gas Chromatography, Shimadzu GC-9
- Electrophoresis on one-dimensional, two-dimensional, polyacrylamide gel, isotachophoresis, Isoelectric focusing, Bio-Rad System
- Asymmetric Flow Field Flow Fractionation (A4F) POSTNOVA ANALYTICS
- Laser Ablation Nd / YAG 213 nm Autofocus, Microscope head and Glitter Time Resolved Analysis Software
- Microwave Digester
- Coulochem-II amperometric / coulometric detector (ESA)
- Autolab PGSTAT-12 (Eco-Chemie) potentiostat coupled to Maxtek PM-710 quartz microbalance
- Potentiostat Autolab PGSTAT 10 (Eco-Chemie)
- Portable 8X multipotentiostat uSTAT8000P (Dropsens), with screen printed multi-electrode battery interface (8X)
- Potentiostat µAutolab-Type III, with FRA measurement module (frequency analyzers) for electrochemical impedance spectroscopy.
- Maxtek PM-710 quartz microbalance, with quartz / gold electrodes (5 MHz)
- Petit Ampére amperometric detector (5-200 nA / V) (BioAnalytical Systems)
- LC-4C amperometric detector (BioAnalytical Systems) Conductivity meter Crison 525
- Orion Ion analyzer potentiometer (± 0.1 mV.)
- Autolab PGSTAT 10 (Eco-Chemie)
- Inelec Polarograph. DCT, NPP, DPP, SWP, LSP, ASV, CSV
Molecular spectroscopy and luminiscence
- Spectrofluorimeter, Perkin-Elmer LS-50
- Luminometer PTI (Photon Instrument Technology) QuantaMaster model QM2004 Modular
- Spectrofluorimeter, RF-150, Shimadzu
- UV-VIS Molecular Spectrophotometer, Perkin Elmer Lambda
- Molecular UV-VIS Spectrophotometer, Diode-Array HP 8452A
- UV-VIS Molecular Spectrophotometer, Hitachi 124
- Metallographic Microscope
- Atago Refractometer
- Centrifuge Heareus Megafuge 10
- Centrifuge Heraus biofuge 17S
Latest news from GEAS
A POCTEFA Event is held to present the results of the OUTBIOTICS Project, coordinated by the GEAS group
The OUTBIOTICS Project, coordinated by the GEAS research group, has been selected to be able to present its results at the POCTEFA event, which will be held in Bilbao, on 4-5 October 2022. Of the 175 POCTEFA projects scheduled for the 2014-2020 period invited to...
The scientific committee of the International Congress X-NyNA-2022 (International Congress on Analytical Nanoscience and Nonotechnology, Ciudad Real, September 5-8th 2022) has awarded the prize for the best poster< /strong> to the one presented by Celia Trujillo...
The Ministry of Science and Innovation has awarded a knowledge generation research project (2021 call) to the GEAS Group.
The Ministry of Science and Innovation has awarded a research project (2021 call) to the GEAS Research Group, in the 2021 call for Knowledge Generation Projects, in its Oriented Research modality (type B) . The awarded project (PID2021-123203OB-I00) has the title:...